A spectacular family residence that is the epitome of timeless elegance, has the classic proportions and architectural influences and is designed to pamper, indulge and entertain to the highest level imaginable. Designed by renowned Michael Suttor Architects, Michael Love Interior Design and Tony Ward Landscape Design, this is truly an international home of unparalleled scale.
One of only a handful of Neutral Bay landholdings to boast a full-sized tennis court, the estate has been beautifully maintained and is defined by its imposing Georgian façade. Wrought iron and formal hedging create a memorable first impression and lead to an impressive six panel front door revealing a private world of luxury and grandeur. Offering an array of living and entertaining spaces, the formal lounge, formal dining, sitting room and European kitchen are all encased in multiple sets of French doors that spill out onto the stone terrace separating the main residence and tennis court.
Located less than 5km from the centre of Sydney with spectacular main harbour views toward the Eastern Suburbs, this is an exceptional opportunity to acquire an estate of architectural significance and timeless distinction just footsteps from the main harbour and Kurraba Point ferry.
- Foyer with adjoining cloak room, guest powder room and bespoke library / home office
- Interlinked formal living, formal dining and sitting room all cascading out to the terrace
- French provincial kitchen with marble island bench and Gaggenau cooking appliances
- Designer laundry mirroring the style of the kitchen with direct access to drying areas
- Separate casual dining opening out to an east facing terrace with harbour views
- Master bedroom suite with customised dressing room, marble ensuite and superb views
- Custom designed joinery in all bedrooms, 2nd bed with terrace, bed 3 with ensuite
- Four full bathrooms luxuriously finished in marble with classic Villeroy & Boch fittings
- Rarely found north/south tennis court with draw netting and an all-weather playing surface
- North facing lap pool with water feature, resort-style Tuscan inspired entertaining areas
- Three motorized awnings protect the red cedar timber beamed pergola above the terrace
- Wide Shellcove Road frontage, sandstone paved forecourt with a meniscus water fountain
- Auto double lock-up garage with prized internal access, easily accessible sub-floor storage
- A liberal use of high-end materials such as limestone, Tallowood, marble and brass
- Secured by video security and back-to-base alarm, ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Metres from idyllic waterfront walking trails yet minutes to the CBD by ferry, bus or car